Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Title: Salesforce Business Analyst
As a Salesforce (Senior) Business Analyst, you will assist in facilitating requirements development sessions to gain an understanding of our customer’s current state processes and technology, decompose those requirements into user stories and support the implementation work that follows.
You will uncover our client’s current state pain points, and utilize your knowledge of business processes and Salesforce best practices to design impactful solutions that meet our client’s business objectives. You will also produce detailed supporting materials such as business cases, business process diagrams, wireframes, and other context diagrams that support our project teams.
In order to be successful in this role, you need to be able to efficiently synthesize both technical and business information and present implementation needs and options confidently both to an executive audience as well as a technical/developer team. You must also be able to effectively be hands-on implementing Safesforce functionality and can act as a knowledgeable liaison between technical teams, testing teams, and business stakeholders during all phases of work.
Primary Role Responsibilities
- Engage customer stakeholders to understand desired business outcomes, define success criteria, and maximize utilization of the platform
- Facilitate discovery sessions with customers that include deriving business requirements and business process analysis
- Apply business acumen to assess & diagnose business needs and business process improvements
- Create business cases, business process diagrams, wireframes, and other project documentation
- Present architecture and design options and recommendations
- Create and manage the execution of tests cases as required
- Create and deliver training for end users or client trainers (train the trainer)
- Assist the project manager in identifying & documenting success criteria, schedules, risks, and other project management deliverables
- Draft custom development specifications and manage the delivery and testing of the functionality by development resources
- Synthesize requirements to create clear and comprehensive user stories and solution design documentation
- Perform fit-gap analysis between Salesforce functionality and client requirements
- Assist in identifying & developing reusable assets and templates for the practice
- Conduct internal training sessions or webinars for educating the practice for new technologies or best practices
- Experience working in the Financial Services industry or with Financial Services clients such as retail & commercial banks, mortgage issuers, insurance carriers, asset management firms, private equity, etc…
- Deep understanding of common business processes
- Enjoys discovering, learning about, and implementing new technologies
- Service-oriented and innately driven to produce outstanding client satisfaction and results
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Outstanding communication skills with both the internal team and clients
- Proficient writing skills for producing functional specifications documentation
- Analytical and prone to work through problems logically and methodically
- Experience creating business cases, business process diagrams, wireframes, and other project documentation
- Experience designing & implementing on the Salesforce platform including: Lightning, Process Builder, Flow and other standard and advanced Salesforce automation tools
- Understanding of Salesforce functionality including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, and Experience Cloud (Communities)
- 3+ years working as a consultant or in a client-side role in an advisory capacity
- 3+ years administering or consulting on the Salesforce platform
Desired Certifications & Accreditations
- Salesforce Financial Services Cloud Accreditation
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.