The Job on Offer
Our Salesforce Practice is now recruiting for a high- calibre individual who can create, propose and mature Salesforce architecture for our clients whilst utilising the in place Enterprise Architecture up/down stream of the Salesforce platform.
- Leading the Architecture and Design of Salesforce solutions.
- Providing leadership and guidance to technical and functional team members, including setting best practice guidelines and frameworks. Establishing best practice ways of working with client side and partner technical teams.
- Own the design and architectural outputs from initiation to sign off. Act as an escalation point for technical and design challenges. Using your knowledge of the ecosystem to recommend solutions best suited to the platform. Provide input and steer to project and delivery plans. From time to time, support our Sales team to create an Architectural vision for new projects.
- Experience as a Salesforce Architect ideally on Enterprise scale projects, delivering a significant number of solutions with Salesforce products your primary focus.
- Comfortable leading the implementation of an Architecture with internal teams and partners, plus senior stakeholders within the client.
- Significant knowledge of key Salesforce products within an Architecture, including: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Cloud, Field Service Lightning, Marketing Cloud, Heroku, CPQ. Experience of sourcing AppExchange partner solutions to meet solution requirements, for example: CTI, IVR, Payment, Knowledge Management, Social Analytics, E-Signatures, Data Validation and Cleansing. Identity Management and how it is used within the Salesforce context, including for users and integrations.
- Architectural governance processes and practices, including owning artefacts such as decision and assumption logs.
- Knowledge of security and compliance regulations in relation to Cloud Data hosting.
Why Capgemini is unique
At Capgemini we don’t just believe in Diversity & Inclusion, we actively go out to making it a working reality. Driven by our core values and Active Inclusion Campaign, we build environments where you can bring you whole self to work.
We aim to build an environment where employees can enjoy a positive work-life balance. Through our New Normal campaign, we are looking to embed hybrid working in all that we do and make flexible working arrangements the day-to-day reality for our people. All UK employees are eligible to request flexible working arrangements.
Get the future you want
Growing clients’ businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what’s possible. It’s why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world’s leading businesses. And it’s how you’ll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you’ll build the skills you want. And you’ll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.