What will you do?
- Manage user provisioning and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permission sets, public groups, OWD, sharing rules, etc;
- Proactively monitor the critical updates, perform security reviews periodically and act based on system optimizer reports to keep the org healthy;
- Identify unused features / resources such as sandboxes, reports, dashboards and clean them;
- Manage incidents created through various channels such support requests, service now requests etc;
- Administer B2B storefronts and communities;
- Collaborate with admins, release engineers and technical leads to support the continuous delivery of new functionalities and enhancements;
- Create and maintain technical documentation on administering and configuring Salesforce;
- Support release planning and deployments.
What do you need to have?
- Have overall experience of 4+ years as experience working as admin / BA managing one or more Salesforce orgs;
- Experience on one or more Salesforce core platform functionalities such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing features;
- Should be a go-getter, self-starter and motivational individual taking actions proactively;
- Good experience in release management using at least one continuous integration tool (Jenkins / Copado / Bitbucket Pipelines, etc.) with code versioning best practices and deployment methodologies;
- Should have good knowledge on different Salesforce license types and its implications;
- Must have at least one of the following certifications: Certified Sales Cloud Consultant, Certified Service Cloud Consultant, Certified Salesforce Admin, Certified Salesforce Advanced Admin;
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics.
What we would like you to have?
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or business administration;