Job description and responsibilities:
• Ensure all requests from the Global Sales leaders are addressed and completed on time.
• Responsible for ensuring all periodic sales reports are generated and distributed as per agreed schedule.
• Create new reports, trend analysis and forecast dashboards for executive review.
• Understanding of the forecasting and month close processes.
• Standard Audit Reports for Compliance / Variance checks. Ensure sales operations is operating in alignment with Capgemini audit requirements.
• Ensure that the process documents are maintained and updated regularly. Make sure that the team is following the documented process and procedures
• Evolve the Sales Reporting and Operations team to a best in class organization.
• Co-ordinate with various stakeholders on operations activities and ensure CRM system is updated correctly at all times
• Provide business insights into the reporting besides just data points – ensuring the information is action oriented
• Experience in managing Pipeline and CRM activities in Salesforce. Co-ordinate the Sales leaders to address their operational needs.
• 6-8 years’ experience into sales reporting and operations process
• Experience of working with CRM systems like salesforce.com
• Hands on experience in creating tables and dashboards in Power BI is desired
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office toolset especially MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and knowledge of macros
- Ability to perform complex analysis such forecasting and probability modelling
• Strong verbal, presentation and written communications skills
• Must be well versed with sales lifecycle stages and phases of a services industry
• Understanding/Knowledge of Qlikview will be added advantage