Greetings from Capgemini!
We have an urgent opening for Sales Reporting – SFDC (6-10 yrs) role for Mumbai location.
Interested candidates kindly go through the JD mentioned below and share your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experience: 6 to 10 yrs
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to periodic reporting needs and monitor in-time delivery of all reports
- Create new reports, trend analysis and forecast dashboards for executive review
- Identify reporting needs and send alerts proactively and implement efficiencies in the system
- Regular enhancements and maintenance of automated programs and applications created for reporting purposes
- Maintain proper documentation, confidentiality and storage of reports in a controlled environment
- Present performance reports on calls and meetings
- Maintain and co-ordinate with various stakeholders on operations activities and ensure CRM system is updated correctly at all times
- Business intelligence, recommendations and analytical support to leadership and their requirements Required Skills
- Must have knowledge of Forecasting, Budgeting and Variance analysis
- Must have experience in sales trend analysis and forecasting methods
- Must be well versed with sales lifecycle stages and phases of a services industry
- Good working knowledge of SFDC (SalesForce CRM) development and automation experience.
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communications skills
- Good interpersonal, problem solving, reasoning and analytical skills
- Ability to work proactively, multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office toolset especially MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and knowledge of macros
- SFDC, Salesforece.com reports and dashboard designing (5+years)