Our ambition is to be the leader for leaders. In practice this means that our clients are the most well-known global and local players facing increasingly complex technology ecosystems. In this setup we act as the leaders designing and providing technology solutions that drive the business growth of our clients.
We are now looking for a Sales Lead focusing on selling software development projects and Devops teams
If you have experience in selling agile software development projects and teams (e.g. Devops teams specialized in cloud development) or digital services but moreover you are hungry and enthusiastic for sales, you might be the person we are looking for.
As a Sales Lead your job is to drive business growth by actively seeking out and engaging customer prospects. You are responsible for sales of your portfolio across various Capgemini customers in Finland managing sales cycles from prospecting to closing. You work in close cooperation with our experienced Sales team consisting of business developers of different portfolios, account managers, bid managers and marketing department. You will report to the Head of Sales for Finland.
What we hope you to bring
- Experience in sales and business development in the field of technology/IT consulting with similar portfolio
- A good level of technical understanding
- Self-driven attitude – you drive things forward in dynamic environment
- Great ability to build and maintain relationships both with colleagues and clients
- Excellent team spirit and communication skills
- Meaningful job and exciting tasks: Capgemini is at the forefront in helping clients navigate the digital transformation to drive profitable business growth and leveraging latest technologies.
- Benefits of a large and global IT company: we are one of the world’s leading IT companies, with local ways of working, but global resources for competence development, job opportunities and fringe benefits.
- Work with the top clients and facilities: at Capgemini you will get an opportunity to work in interesting, large-scale client cases.
- Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues to work alongside with
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, salary request and any additional relevant information that you might want to share with us. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.