Capgemini is always on the lookout for driven, newly graduated talents, and we recruit the most promising for our Graduate Program. We will IgnITe your career and give you the opportunity to take charge of your career.
The Capgemini Graduate Program provides a tailor-made development path for new graduates and helps them grow from a graduate to a fully qualified employees. The Graduate Program runs in parallel with your work as a Sale associate and provides advanced courses both at your local office and around our offices in Sweden. You are in charge of your own career, building your network, taking on responsibility, and sharing your ideas on how you want to develop within the organization.
Be empowered to shape your career
The Capgemini Graduate Program contains role-adapted development as well as elements that include your graduate colleagues. As Capgemini is a global company with operations in more than 40 countries with 190,000 employees, there are no limits to what you can achieve with us.
The Financial Service sector at Capgemini
The Financial Services sector in Capgemini work with all major banking and insurance customers in Sweden and deliver service in consulting, technology and outsourcing. Our commitment towards the financial industry is growing, and to match the demand we need to grow the sales team.
We want you!
We are looking for a sales associate for one of our largest accounts in the Nordics to work with the senior sales team to provide support in new sales cases, but also, when the time is right, to work on your own cases, building a relationship with both the customer and internally within Capgemini. In addition to working on a major banking account there is also the opportunity to support in business development when Capgemini continues to grow in the financial services sector.
- Support senior account members with sales cases with driving resource request, both locally and globally
- Work with the customer, suggesting resources, following up on opportunities, planning interviews and following sales to a close including contracting
- Work within a bid team on larger sales cases creating story lines, summarize references, work with commercial offerings and contracting
- Support in planning and the execution in account based marketing such as newsletters, surveys and reports
- Plan and execute on meetings with alliance partners
- Sales management activities such as managing sales pipeline and support tool
If you see yourself in a fast paced sales environment with lots activities going this is a great place to start your career. We can offer you a position where you will learn complex sales and sales management. We do not expect you to come fully learnt, but we would expect you to bring lots of energy.