The Cloud Infrastructure Services business provides market leading solutions to our customers, including Capgemini Cloud migration, Cyber Security services, Edge computing, Service management and Datacenter services. The group also provides outsourcing services to many large enterprise clients, including private cloud, hosting, service desk and end user services.
You will create, develop a pipeline, and close projects and consulting deals to generate bookings and in-year revenues which involve selling our portfolio to clients, including but not limited to Cloud, CyberSecurity, Automation, Service Management and Edge computing related projects. These services could be a balance of fixed price projects and staff augmentation and could also include managed services. You will be responsible for building solid relationships into target customers, evaluating their business needs, issues and challenges, and identifying relevant solutions to help them.
- Be responsible for addressing a portfolio of target clients, working with relevant industry sector leads to do so, positioning yourself and Capgemini as a valuable ally
- Develop sales opportunities which deliver in- and early-year revenues
- Utilise and follow the Capgemini Collaborative Selling sales process
- Develop trusted relationships with different stakeholders at the client
- Leverage the Projects and Consulting Practices expertise in selling to the clients
- Develop Winning Sales Plans detailing the Sales and Competitive Strategy for an opportunity
- Take the lead in Sales strategy, pricing strategy, negotiating and overall general deal making to ensure Capgemini is in a winning position
- Bring innovation and ideas to clients as well as internal challenges in order to sell these solutions, where necessary leveraging the full range of the Capgemini portfolio
- A hunger and energy to secure new work, recognition that even small opportunities in the right conditions can lead to much larger ones
- Instinctive networking skill – strong senior and CxO relationship making skills, to establish yourself as a welcomed partner with your client
- Strong commercial and business acumen – ability to understand and contribute to pricing models and contractual documents, and know when specialist help might be needed
- Delivery awareness – ability to understand common programme delivery approaches to maximise the chances of successful engagements
- Ability to understand and articulate a solution or proposal in a clear concise manner
- Track and demonstrable record of successful closing opportunities with new and existing clients, especially in Projects and Consulting model
- Understanding our competitors and the market direction
- Ability to utilise our partners and our global eco-system to advantage
- Negotiating and commercial skills – ability to listen for spoken and unspoken objections, and pivot to a solution
- Ability to understand and navigate the rational, political, emotional dimensions of both the client and internal Capgemini functions
- Collaboration skills to work together with other business units within the Capgemini Group
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
(OPTIONAL, DEPENDENT ON FLEXIBILITY FOR PART TIME WORKING)
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that a traditional working week isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.