Sales Executive – P&C
Any UK base
An overview of the role
The Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit reflects the Collaborative Business Experience, combining Capgemini’s consulting, infrastructure transformation build and run capabilities, as well as the provision of hybrid cloud-based services in an integrated global sales and delivery model. The group provides infrastructure outsourcing services, including data centre, end user, helpdesk support, as well as market leading services such as service integration and cloud brokering orchestration. The group also provides infrastructure transformation services, helping clients to optimise their technology estates and support business digital transformation.
Why this role?
You will be responsible for pipeline growth within a sub-segment of Cloud Infrastructure Services that spans a portfolio of targeted clients in a particular segment. Your focus will be to lead and drive top line growth for the business segment:
- Build a strong pipeline to support your Top line Sales target.
- Building relationships with the other stakeholders in our business units,
- Leveraging your expertise to develop clear sales strategies and identify opportunities,
- Drive growth by identifying customer needs and working with colleagues to construct solutions that include the full breadth of both our infrastructure portfolio and wider Capgemini capabilities.
- Work with Key partners, such as AWS, Azure, Google, SAP, ServiceNow.
- You will drive growth in agreed target accounts and existing accounts.
- You will be expected to build a close relationship with the most senior executives in your target clients and develop your personal value proposition with these individuals.
- The objective is to grow the pipeline and bookings with clients within your sector.
- You will contribute to the overall sector strategy, in line with group initiatives.
- You will interact with business developers, solutioning teams from multiple disciplines, delivery people to bring together into cohesive teams with a single vision to enable pipeline growth and revenue conversion.
- Experience of delivering business growth in a similar sector.
- You will have experience of selling infrastructure technology projects and services, specifically Cloud Transformation, End User Services transformation and Service Integration
- You will have extensive experience to drive new prospects and opportunities and deliver proactive proposals and RFP responses.
- You will be ambitious, passionate, personable and collaborative.
- You will have strong leadership skills that you want to develop, which you’ll use to manage, support and influence the large number of individuals reporting, indirectly, coordinating teams both on and offshore.
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
We have a world class software engineering community; we invest in doing things right and have plenty to say on the subject. We’re active on social media and for those that want to find out more, take a look at our blogs – written by engineers, for engineers: http://capgemini.github.io/
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So, if you’re not sure you have all the skills you need, but you’re still passionate about the role, please apply and we’ll see if we can support you.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm