Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion. Visit us at www.capgemini.com
This experienced sales professional will identify, develop and manage opportunities to provide large, multi-tower outsourcing and transformation services to market prospects and drive the growth of the Business Services in European region with a specific focus on Digital Employee Operations deals.
Annual sales quota for this Sr. Sales position is $25-40MM in total contract value in outsourcing services sales.
- Develop deep relationships and high levels of intimacy with targeted CXOs prospects in focused geographic regions and leverage excellent CXO contacts to create, shape and close deals with emphasis on large opportunities.
- Leverage knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions.
- Partner and work with diverse sales pursuit teams to deliver winning proposals to customers.
- Develop sales strategies and unique value propositions and solutions for clients.
- Qualify major opportunities to be further pursued, drive consistency between sales strategy (value messages, relationship approach, competitive differentiation) and content work managed by bid team (solution design, pricing and costing, delivery of proposal, planned project management)
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline of 3-4 X sales quota.
- Close total contract value of $25-40MM in outsourcing services annually.
- Orchestrate across suite of business lines and portfolio offers to shape customer needs in a context of digital transformation
- 10+ years of sales experience in a BPO environment selling Digital Employee Operations offerings in the European region.
- High comfort level proposing and building relationships with C-suite executives
- Several years of proven sales experience in BPO in a global complex environment
- Proven sales track record – meeting or exceeding annual sales target of euros 20M+
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong relationship building, communication, and influencing skills
- Business Leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Driven and able to work under pressure
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic individual able to communicate at all levels with a proven track record of working on their own initiative.
- Strong negotiation skills to negotiate in various environments and with diverse stakeholders.
What you’ll bring
You are flexible and dynamic and have the energy, commitment and resilience to achieve your targets in challenging and evolving business environments. Credible and collaborative, you are recognized as a prominent player in your domain and have a proven track record of service excellence with clients.
You manage your own time to meet agreed targets and develop plans for definite work. Probing and listening carefully, you have the ability to identify the problem and all relevant issues in straight forward situations, find the underlying matters and patterns, and bring a new outlook on actual solutions. Fully competent in your area, you take sound decisions and deliver a clear, well-structured and concise argument to support your opinion.
Why join us
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty, and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.