Sales Executive – Cyber
Any UK Base
An overview of the role
The Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit reflects the Collaborative Business Experience, combining Capgemini’s consulting, infrastructure transformation build and run capabilities, as well as the provision of hybrid cloud-based services in an integrated global sales and delivery model. The group provides infrastructure outsourcing services, including data centre, end user, helpdesk support, as well as market leading services such as service integration and cloud brokering orchestration. The group also provides infrastructure transformation services, helping clients to optimise their technology estates and support business digital transformation.
Why this role?
You will be responsible for leading a Cyber Sales within a sub-segment within Infrastructure Services that spans a portfolio of clients in a particular segment. Your focus will drive top line growth for the business segment:
- Deliver top line growth with booking and in year revenue
- building relationships with the other stakeholders in our business units,
- leveraging your expertise in Cyber sales to help sales and account managers develop clear account strategies and identify opportunities,
- drive profitable growth by identifying customer needs and working with colleagues to construct solutions that include the full breadth of both our the Cyber portfolio and wider Capgemini capabilities.
You will drive growth in existing accounts and new logo.
You will be expected to build a close relationship with the most senior executives in your clients and to undertake regular reviews with them, and to do this you will need to develop your personal value proposition with these individuals.
- The objective is to grow Cyber Sales within your sector with clients that recognise the value that Capgemini is delivering.
- You will take the existing client relationship and revenue stream and develop this into a larger and more profitable portfolio in conjunction with account teams.
- You will help develop and implement the overall cyber strategy, in line with group initiatives.
- You will provide strong leadership to sales and account teams.
- You will interact with business developers, solutioning teams from multiple disciplines, and bring all together into cohesive teams with a single vision for the the client.
- You will be responsible for new client acquisition and will interact with new business teams to help them acquire clients in your segment.
- Experience of leading sales with a Cyber portfolio.
- You will have an awareness of finance and contractual matters to close profitable opportunties.
- You will have experience delivering and selling technology projects and services.
- You will have experience of developing new prospects and opportunities and deliver proactive proposals and RFP responses.
- Experience Cyber portfolio sales along with a wide variety of information technology fields which you’ll channel to drive innovation and creativity into your sector.
- You will be ambitious, passionate, personable and collaborative.
- You will have strong leadership skills that you want to develop, which you’ll use to manage, support and influence the large number of individuals, coordinating teams both on and offshore.
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
We have a world class software engineering community; we invest in doing things right and have plenty to say on the subject. We’re active on social media and for those that want to find out more, take a look at our blogs – written by engineers, for engineers: http://capgemini.github.io/
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So, if you’re not sure you have all the skills you need, but you’re still passionate about the role, please apply and we’ll see if we can support you.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm