We are now looking for a Sales Executive to focus on Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) solution sales!
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) provides global outsourcing and consulting services to large clients – enabling them to achieve innovation, agility, and competitiveness. The Cloud Infrastructure Services portfolio includes consulting services (e.g. cloud transformation, service management and cyber security) and managed services (e.g. hybrid cloud, security operations, end user services, service integration). All of the infrastructure services are designed to work in combination with each other, not just separately, helping clients in their transformation journey.
The Sales Executive is part of our ambitious Nordic Sales Team. Together with your colleagues, you will drive transformative deals related to Cloud Infrastructure Services mainly in the Finnish market. You will play an important role in customers’ transformation journey by bringing them concrete and innovative ideas and solutions how to grow and develop through cloud.
- Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) solution sales – supporting Capgemini’s current and potential clients in their cloud transformation journey.
- Strengthen Capgemini’s position and business growth in Finland within Cloud Infrastructure Services.
- Actively seek new leads and opportunities through Capgemini’s global network and externally.
- Build long-lasting relationships with clients and develop the accounts further.Managing the whole sales cycle from prospecting to closing.
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and booking targets.
What we hope from you:
- Experience in sales management in technology company/IT consulting business with focus on cloud and/or infrastructure solutions.
- A good level of technical understanding for being able to learn and keep up to date with the technology solutions provided to the clients and client’s technical environment.
- Great stakeholder and client management skills – you understand the key influences in client’s decision-making process and hold great negotiation skills. You are able to deepen the client relationship and build long-term relationships with the clients.
- Competitive, results-driven attitude.
- Excellent team spirit
- Great communication skills in Finnish and English.
We offer you
- Meaningful job and exciting tasks: Capgemini is at the forefront in helping clients navigate the digital transformation to drive profitable business growth and leveraging latest technologies
- Benefits of a large and global IT company: we are one of the world’s leading IT companies, with local ways of working, but global resources for competence development, job opportunities and fringe benefits.
- Work with the top clients and facilities: at Capgemini you will get an opportunity to work in interesting, large-scale client cases
- Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues to work with
- New and modern office in Ruoholahti, Helsinki including a wellness area with a gym, pool and spa
In our surveys, our employees emphasize in particular:
- A friendly culture with great freedom of action
- Possibilities to grow and develop yourself
- Supportive managers and an open conversation climate
- Good values and a strong focus on diversity
Interested? Apply now!
Your application should contain your CV, salary request and any additional relevant information that you might want to share with us. Please apply as soon as possible, but no later than 30.09.2021.
Do you want to know more about this opportunity? Please contact Mika Tuohimetsä, Head of Cloud Infrastructure Services Finland, +358 400 617 104, firstname.lastname@example.org.