JOB TITLE: Sales Executive
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. Capgemini has a unique way of working with its clients called the Collaborative Business Experience. The Collaborative Business Experience is designed to help our clients achieve partners and collaboration-focussed methods and tools. Through commitment to mutual success and the achievement of better, faster, more sustainable results through seamless access to our network of world-leading technology of tangible value, we help businesses implement growth strategies, leverage technology, and thrive through the power of collaboration.
Capgemini is headquartered in Paris, France and operates in more than 40 countries. We are, above all, a people company—with the recent acquisition of igate – over 190,000 people in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region. Management and support roles aside, our employees are grouped into four major disciplines, each of which is governed by its specific economic rules and managed with its own profit. We celebrated our 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
Scope of Role:
The Sales Executive creates, identifies and closes sales within the UK, on a target sector or set of named accounts. The Sales Executive primary responsibility is to acquire new customers and drive revenue. A successful Sales Executive is a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time.
We look for business athletes who are aggressive team players – hungry, nimble and intelligent – with the ability and willingness to close a mix of complex enterprise and more transactional deals. We target primarily large accounts (Tier 1 & 2).
- Create and drive revenue in the UK within a specified sector or list of named accounts
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Own the sales cycle – from lead generation to closure
- Work collaboratively with a team (presales, MARCOM, Subject Matter Expert…) to manage an effective sales cycle
- Work collaboratively with a wider Capgemini account team as an Odigo CCaas Sales specialist within a wider opportunity (digital transformation programs)
- Develop business plan and present the business plan during quarterly review sessions
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal forecasting system (SFDC)
- Self-generate leads from a personal rolodex, referral partners, and regional networking events
- Anticipates clients’ needs, investigates the underlying causes and identifies short and long-term solutions
- Manages comparison and differentiation of strengths and weaknesses for each opportunity and client
- Anticipates competitor’s strategy and market position by considering various strategies and articulates differentiation of the ODIGO solution to the client
- Manages business development costs according to levels set by business unit leaders and provide forecast to BU sales leadership
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention throughout the Implementation and Support experience
- A proven sales hunter and closer
- 3-5 years of outside enterprise software sales experience, Contact Centre solution ideally
- Background and experience in Financial Sector (Banking & Insurance) would be highly appreciated
- Strong preference for experience in selling software (cloud-based preferably) within the Digital & Customer Experience domain (Contact Centre, Customer Engagement, Customer Service, Telephony, CRM solutions).
- Proven track record of sales excellence
- Knowledge of territory/accounts assigned preferred
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Experience selling at the "C" level – CMO is a plus
- References will be asked for