Are you a motivated sales hunter who enjoys winning the sale through relationships and building innovative solutions in the Cloud Infrastructure Services space?
Capgemini – Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) business unit is a leading service provider in the South East Asia region across the industries we serve. We achieve success as a team collaboratively and share a common mission statement to offer solutions in a smarter, faster, safer, integrated approach.
What do we sell:
Capgemini’s portfolio of Infrastructure services includes a full spectrum of Cloud/Data Services, End User Services/ End User Computing, Service Integration offerings, and Cybersecurity Services—and all services are designed to work in combination with each other, not just separately. Our unique approach to Infrastructure Services connects solutions, services, and suppliers to implement integrated solutions across the IT supply chain. Capgemini is the one partner that puts it all together so our clients can boldly accelerate their transformation journey—confidently.
What will a Hunter Sales Manager in Capgemini, CIS business unit do:
Successful Hunter Sales Managers own their geographic territory. They acquire new corporate accounts and nurture existing accounts to generate net new business by collaboratively working and leveraging presales and technical support and overachieve sales objectives. They uncover new business Opportunities, sell our solutions portfolio to various industries including Financial Services & Insurance, Utilities, Telco Service Providers, Retail, Govt & Public Sector (in a few geographies).The candidate needs to be outgoing, proactive and have attention to detail with outstanding selling and networking skills in the operating geographies.
You will thrive in this role if
- You are a seasoned sales professional with a hunter mentality skilled at generating your own leads through cold calling, networking, and driving your territory.
- You are tenacious. Our sales cycle can be on the longer side, so you must be willing to work accounts until the client has a need.
- You enjoy building relationships and creating a bond and rapport with clients.
- You are meticulous in time management skills. The candidate will enjoy a great sense of autonomy. In order to be successful, you must organize and balance your activities appropriately (prospecting, selling, and account management) to deliver results.
- You have a “yes” approach to work independently and equally have a line of sight in the spirit of being collaborative with the rest of the team members in the organization.
- You have high level of solution sales expertise in the areas of Cloud Infrastructure Services, Data Center Transformation, IT Managed Services and Service Management.
- Deep knowledge of the cloud services market, public and hybrid cloud solutions, including migration to cloud services.
- Understanding of Cloud – Technologies, Managed Services and Automation.
- Experience in articulating the challenges of transitioning to or co-existing with public cloud.
- Experience and understanding of common on-premise architecture patterns in the data centers related to IT Infrastructure – Servers, Storage, Network.
- Develop and maintain go to market strategies around Cloud adoption and sell solutions in the areas of cloud migration, optimization and migration services.
- Comfortable selling large scale, complex and innovative Infrastructure led solutions.
The chosen candidate will need to work across 3 fronts:
1. Internally – with cross business units and rest of the sales teams.
2. Externally – with customers, establishing and developing relationships with key customer contacts.
3. Externally – with partners & alliances.
- Minimum of 10 years sales experience in selling IT Infrastructure solutions of which at least 3-5 years in selling Cloud Services.
- Experience with the consultative sales approach.
- Ability to work in a global organizational and service delivery environment.
- Sales experience of Managed Services is an added advantage.