Sale/ Newcastle/ Leeds, although will require flexibility to travel
Who you’ll be working with
You will be working within the Capgemini Healthcare Sector, which is two years into a high-growth, start-up phase of activity. It is successfully building strong, strategic relationships with large, national NHS bodies in Scotland and England. As a Business Development Lead you will be working with teams across the business.
- VP – Healthcare
- Sector Head
- Business Development Executives: across Consulting, Technology and Infrastructure
The focus of your role
Capgemini Healthcare is successfully building strong, strategic relationships with large, national NHS bodies in Scotland and England. It now wants to deepen these relationships as well as grow rapidly into the regions across England.
To support this we are looking to appoint a Business Development lead for our Health Sector (within Public Sector) business, as a result of a team member leaving. The individual will be responsible for driving additional growth through developing strong relationships with CIO and CCIO leaders within Healthcare. Through these relationships we are expecting a Pipeline of >£100m to be developed in the medium-term and your role will also involve supporting the development of propositions and platforms that meet the needs of our target accounts.
This is a great time to be joining the Healthcare team and a rare opportunity to build something very exciting over the next 5 – 10 years. We are a start-up within a smart, ambitious global firm, with one of the most capable technical workforces in the UK.
What you’ll do
- Account and opportunity planning
- Work within the Sector sales teams to identify and then target accounts
- Work with Sector sales teams to develop win plans for target accounts
- Propositions and offers
- Work with Sector sales team and Practice Leads to identify and develop sector focused offers
- Articulation of Offer business case and value proposition
- Go-to-Market planning and execution
- Develop points of view for in Healthcare
- Leverage current success stories into new accounts
- Business development
- Win new business and close contracts with a total target of around £8m per annum
- Direct pre-sales and bid activities
- Support new business sales campaigns
- Marketing and events
- Increase market awareness through marketing and events
What you’ll bring
- Have experience within the Healthcare Sector, with a strong affinity for the values of the NHS and possess a genuine desire to drive improvements through more effective use of technology.
- Ideally with an extensive network within the NHS at CIO CCIO level.
- Have good experience of IT and systems in healthcare. With an awareness of current and future developments in cloud technology, Agile ways of working, and will be capable of spotting opportunities as a result of their holistic understanding of the structure of the NHS and wider health economy.
- Gravitas and proven track record in consultative selling/ strong persuasive abilities
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.