Sailpoint IIQ Developer | 6 to 9 years | Mumbai & Hyderabad
- Must have good IAM domain knowledge
- Must have good hands-on experience in developing IAM solutions using SailPoint IIQ
- Must have experience in Defining Rules, Access controls, Entitlements, User Policies, Certifications, Provisioning, creating workflows, rules, custom bean shell, provisioning plan, certifications, LCM, custom connectors, policies etc.
- Contribute towards designing and implementing workflows.
- Experience in integrating with JDBC, Active Directory, Exchange, SAP, ERP etc.
- Must have good programming skills in Java, J2EE, Bean Shell scripting, database etc.
- Knowledge in web services, XML, SOAP and JMS.
- Good to have experience in patch/version upgrades.Must be able to communicate clearly with peers and supervisors.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Communicate with team lead and project manager to give status update both verbally and over emails.
October 1, 2021