- Should have total industry experience of 6-9 years of IT experience with 3-4 years in Identity Management and at least 2-3 years of relevant SailPoint IIQ experience.
- Must have good IAM domain knowledge
- Must have good hands-on experience in developing IAM solutions using SailPoint IIQ
- Must have experience in Defining Rules, Access controls, Entitlements, User Policies, Certifications, Provisioning, creating workflows, rules, custom bean shell, provisioning plan, certifications, LCM, custom connectors, policies etc.
- Contribute towards designing and implementing workflows.
- Experience in integrating with JDBC, Active Directory, Exchange, SAP, ERP etc.
- Must have good programming skills in Java, J2EE, Bean Shell scripting, database etc.
- Knowledge in web services, XML, SOAP and JMS.
- Good to have experience in patch/version upgrades.
- Sailpoint IIQ Developer
- Identity Access Management