SailPoint IIQ Developer | 2 to 4 years | Bengaluru & Pune
- Should have total industry experience of 2-4 years of experience in Identity Management and at least 1-2 years of relevant Hands on SailPoint IIQ experience.
- Must have good IAM domain knowledge
- Must have good hands-on experience in developing IAM solutions using SailPoint IIQ
- Must have good hands-on experience on Certifications customization, campaign scheduling, monitoring, reporting in OIA and SailPoint IIQ
- Must have experience in Defining Rules, Access controls, Entitlements, User Policies, Certifications, Provisioning, creating workflows, rules, custom bean shell, provisioning plan, certifications, LCM, custom connectors, policies etc.
- Contribute towards designing and implementing workflows.
- Experience in integrating with JDBC, Active Directory, Exchange, SAP, ERP etc.
- Must have good programming skills in Java, J2EE, Bean Shell scripting, database etc.
- Knowledge in web services, XML, SOAP and JMS.
- Good to have experience in patch/version upgrades.
July 21, 2021