Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Strong experience with data models and writing SQL queries against databases;
- Experience in using a Change Management system and experience in using configuration management databases;
- Knowledgeable of ITIL v3 / Foundation certified a plus;
- Understanding of IT Service Management processes and ITIL and Understanding of how Business processes are supported by technology; Acted in a change management capacity in a customer service or IT environment;
- Advanced MS Excel and basic MS Access; able to write reports, conduct meetings and perform investigative work; Ability to update existing and create new process documentation and training materials;
- Excellent English communication, both verbal and writte;
- Have good knowledge of how to manage SLA’s and KPI’s and Experienced in the use of KPIs to track trends and identify problems before they occur;
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience in dealing with technical and non-technical teams;
- Basic understanding of Service Asset financials.
What duties will help you grow?
- Assist in the Audits of the CMDB as planned in the Audit Schedule to ensure accuracy – via physical or auto-scans; proactively identifying discrepancies and driving same to closure to maintain accuracy of the CMDB and enforce SACM / Change Management process and policies; Assists the SACM Manager in conducting Quality Assurance over the Service Asset & Configuration Management (SACM) process and policies;
- Ensure that change implementation risk is understood and mitigated to increase the likelihood of successful implementation at first attempt;
- Ensure RFCs are allocated an apprpropriate priority in collabroation with the requester to ensure appropriate scheduling;
- Establish credibility with the client, delivery teams and 3rd party suppliers; Understand the clients business and the impact of changes you manage on their environment;
- Maintains proper relationships as defined in the agreed Configuration Models; this includes (but is not limited to) people, IT components, and contracts; Registers and/or ensures registration of new Assets / Configuration Items (CIs);
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services. In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.