- The Service Asset Configuration Analyst 3 focuses on ensuring details for configuration items are accurate and complete in the Configuration Management Database CMDB including policing data quality against documented standards following the prescribed lifecycle process and procedures.
- To ensure the registration maintenance and control of the CMDB and ensures the integrity and accuracy of the data within Business.
- Usual Responsibilities Per the roles and responsibilities outlined in the lifecycle process to maintain the CMDB Registers and or ensures registration of new Assets Configuration Items.
- Maintains proper relationships as defined in the agreed Configuration Models this includes but is not limited to people IT components and contracts Assist in the Audits of the CMDB as planned in the Audit Schedule to ensure accuracy via physical or auto scans proactively identifying discrepancies and driving same to closure to maintain accuracy of the CMDB.
- Enforce SACM Change Management process and policies
- Assists the SACM Manager in conducting Quality Assurance over the Service Asset Configuration Management SACM process and policies
- Assisting in SACM Service Level Agreement reporting both operational and ad hoc reports as required and agreed
- Follows and champions SACM process technology standards Works closely with the Change Managers to ensure that CI changes updates are reflected in the CMDB in a timely manner Customer Service Delivery Responsibilities
- Assist with customer 3rd party queries on the state of the Assets CIs Works with Regional Global Change Managers Release Managers Data Quality Managers Data Managers and data Owners Tools Support teams