- Position Type: Full Time Job
- Job Location: NYC, NY
- Job Title: Ruby/Postgres
As the Software Engineer you will be developing high performance and scalable REST-based APIs to drive websites, mobile apps, and partner integrations.
You should have 3+ years of Production Level Ruby on Rails Experience and strong experience designing RESTFul APIs. You will also need to possess a desire to work on award winning Enterprise Level Applications and should value open, active collaboration.;
- To be successful in this position you will need the below required skills and experience:;
- A Deep Understanding of RESTful API Design;
- 3+ Years of Professional Experience Using Ruby and Rails in a production environment;
- Experience with Postgres or a Relational Database System;
- Solid understanding of Software Engineer Fundamentals;
- Development experience on Linux and/or OSX;
With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com.
Disclaimer: Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law