Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
You will be exposed to the very latest automation and technology solutions and in concert with us, and with our encouragement, your career can lift into an accelerated flight path. You will work in various projects and gain first-hand knowledge of the latest Finance processes and technologies including RPA. You will also have an unique chance to sculpt the way in which they are applied in the future, while being connected to global thought leaders.
We seek focused and inspired individuals who have the special power to build the close, trusting relationships with the clients which is the key to delivering the seamless and efficient transformations that Clients expect from Capgemini.
- Proven strong experience (at least 3 years) and strong process knowledge in at least one of the following areas: O2C/P2P/R2R
- Any additional experience will be an asset: e.g.: process Improvements, client’s faced roles, organization/European/ global projects/ trainings/ workshops/ transitions/ process owning
- Fluent English
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Openness for travelling and working on multiple projects such as supporting our clients in creating new SSC, supporting projects related to F&A models transformations (both remotely and on-site in Clients’ offices)
- Tools: master of MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint), SAP or Oracle
- Support Consultants and Experts in various creative projects for external clients (business transformations in F&A area, including RPA solutions)
- Develop and use various analysis closely with other team members
- Take part in team preparing expertise on-site with clients to support business transformation projects from Consultants’ perspective
- Support transformational transition/ implementations and F&A processes analysis as Senior Specialist
- Maintain good professional relationships with clients
Capgemini Business Transformations department helps organizations worldwide on their journeys toward increased efficiency and competitiveness with innovative technological solutions to demanding problems, solutions which are often recognized as trailblazing, but for us evolution is the only constant, curiosity and discovery our everyday. We believe collaboration is key, and it is from this source that all else springs. It is only through working closely with each other, and closely listening and responding to our Clients that we can achieve the results we’re become known for.
As an integral part of Capgemini’s Business Transformation Services (BTS), you will be part of teams guiding our Clients towards large-scale transformations using automation and technology solutions at the very forefront of innovation. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of business operations at large and will take responsibility for fine-tuning and orchestrating technology-enabled transformation projects.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Stay Well helpline to support the emotional and mental aspects of well-being
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing