Good experience in Identity Management and also experience in architecting Identity and Access management solutions
Strong architecting skills in RSA Aveksa,
Certifications in RSA is a plus.
Strong IAM domain knowledge.
Strong handson development skills in designing workflows, rules, roles, notifications, certifications, custom connectors, policies, entitlements etc.
Must Technical Skills
- Installation standalone and cluster configuration of RSA Aveksa7.0.2
- Implementation for multiple types of application
- Writing Collectors for collection of Application data(AD,CSV,SQL based)
- Creating request forms, User Onboarding forms
- Create Review for different Management
- Creating different kind of Reports
- Creating different workflows like Supervisor work flow, Request workflow.
- Experience in integrating out of the box connectors not limited to SAP, ERP, JDBC, Active Directory, Exchange, etc. and in creating custom connectors
- Strong knowledge in web services, XML and JMS, Unix, LDAP is preferred.
- Experienced in conducting assessments of asis IAM landscape and recommending roadmap.
- Ability to identify appropriate approach when working on complex technical issues.
- Experience in working on large scale proposals including creating technical solutions, providing effort estimates for multiple IAM products.
- Well versed in Regulations and the IAM compliance requirements such as Sox, HIPAA.
- Resolving all low, medium and high priority incidents which are raised in service now.
- Build a Strategy to onboard different application and databases using Active directory and LDAP Connectors.
- Interacting with Clients for requirement collection, maintaining server activity.
- Monitoring all Daily task Server status Server health check and all
- Ability to work on multiple critical tasks simultaneously.
- Good knowledge on the Operations life cycle and activities.
- Excellent client facing and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Location: Bangalore & Mumbai
Experience: 6 – 9 years
Interview Date – 21st July,2018