The Pre-sales position provides technical support for the development and implementation of Intelligent Automation Solutions. The role holder will possess in-depth product knowledge to provide technical expertise to sales team and the customer through sales presentations and product demonstrations. The role holder will assist the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and may prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer solutions.
As a Consultant, you may be involved in Customer projects including (but not limited to) implementations. Will create detailed design and implementation specifications for complex solutions. Will provide consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation.
The successful candidate will engage with the Clients, sales, technical and some third parties, in order to best understand the client overall requirements and advise and document the appropriate solution for the Client.
The autonomy attached to this role requires an individual with initiative, and the ability to think through a problem to deliver a solution. This position will be based in Hong Kong.
• Provide support and assistance to the Business Development Teams (Sales, Marketing and Product Management) during the Sales process.
• Support in bid management activities – qualify the bid, respond to RFP/RFI.
• Direct and conduct presentations, demonstrations, workshops and gap analysis activities.
• Manage the completion of deliverables as a result of customer or internal engagement activities.
• Manage multiple tasks and delivery timelines which may be assigned from time to time.
• Keep direct manager and relevant team members up to date on the progress of assignments.
• Assimilate business, product, and technology knowledge acquired during engagements.
• Engage customers and partners in relationship and prospect management activities.
• Support Product Management in planning new functionalities and features to stay ahead of the markets.
• Help other teams including pre-sales, PS (delivery) and support when requested and actively contribute to meet their objectives.
• Identify and manage customer requirements and when necessary prepare gap analysis and functional specification documentation, balancing customer requirements with industry/product best practices
• Support the Product Management, Marketing and Sales in competitive positioning and product leadership.
• Participate in marketing events and PR initiatives organized by sales and marketing.
- 8-10 years proven experience in a similar role with a combination of both pre-sales and project delivery
- Experience in consulting firm is highly preferred
- Tools Experience required – UiPath, BluePrism,
- Good to have – Automation Anywhere, SAP iRPA, Pega