At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth.
Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in the following profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
As a Robotic Process Automation development leader, you’re leading a delivery team implementing software bots able to automate our customer’s processes and activities.
In this context, you will:
• Make use of automation frameworks (Automation Anywhere or UiPath) in order to automate the process and activities described by the RPA analyst.
• Define the technical architecture and act as the client point of contact for the implementation
• Ensure that each increment of automated processes is delivered on time and can work autonomously, following the schedule agreed with the RPA product owner and the requirements described by the RPA analyst.
• Together with the RPA analyst, find solutions or workarounds for any issues, related to the RPA framework or its limitation, blocking the automation of a given task or process.
• Be responsible to implement any bug, corrections or changes needed to run an automatized process.
• Ensure the good documentation and handover of your code and activities to the different stakeholders
- You hold a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Sciences or IT related fields or can prove equivalent through relevant experience
- You have at least 1 year of experience as a developer, preferentially in projects related to robotic process automation or test automation
- Experience or willingness to evolve and to rapidly learn how to develop automated processes using Automation Frameworks (such as Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism or UiPath) or test automation frameworks (Selenium, Robot Framework and Sikuli) – trainings may be provided by the company.
- Familiar with Virtual Machine and Microsoft Server installation and configuration
- Familiar with scripting like VBA, Python, Perl or bash for file transformation.
- Experience in corporate environment is a strong asset.
- Fluent in English, intermediate French or Dutch are preferable