RPA Developer| 3 to 5 Years |Kolkata
- Technically sound candidate with hands-on development experience.
- Experience on any Process Automation/ Integration IT
- Work closely with Stakeholder to analyze and develop suitable enhancements based on requirements
- In house software development incorporating best practices. Minimum 1 year of RPA (Robotics Process Automation) with any back-end language experience.
- Hands on exp & knowledge on any of the RPA tools-Blue Prism, Work Fusion, Automation Anywhere, UI Path.
- Propose, develop, test, and implement innovative solutions.
- Coordinate with global and local support team.
- Flexible to work under different work environments and shifts
- Ensure that personal and team goals are met according to agreed schedule.
- Should be from Programming background with hands-on experience with any Robotics Process Automation (RPA)Tools.
January 10, 2022