Position Type: Full Time Job
Job Location: Glastonbury, CT
Job Title: RPA Consultant
- At least 8 years of IT experience
- At least 2 years of RPA experience, including 4 go lives
- Hands-on experience in any of the leading RPA tools – Workfusion, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UIPath, Pega Robotics
- Experience gathering requirements
- Experience leading a small team
- Experience with machine learning is a very strong plus
- Formal Project Management experience is a very strong plus
- Solution architecting experience is a strong plus
With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com.
Disclaimer: Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law