We have an exciting opportunity for a Blue Prism RPA Developer to join us in Hong Kong
Roles & Responsibilities
- Designing, developing and implementation of Robotic Process Automations.
- Analyzing and optimizing the processes to attain maximum efficiency.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies.
- Troubleshooting and debugging.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Participating in trainings to enhance your skills and abilities.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as a developer on Blueprism products.
- Blue Prism Developer Certified
- Professional experience in programming, SQL and relational databases, and application development.
- Worked on Blueprism projects related to SAP, Portals, OCR integration, BP dashboard, and other new RPA Solutions.
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written, and collaborative skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Providing operation support in production support for RPA.
- Working on test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
- Creating and maintaining solution for other relevant terms, e.g., ODI, PDD, SDD, etc
- Communicating with Blue Prism product support team on software related issues, suggesting in case of any improvements and seeking advice from other users in the Blue Prism community
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and ability as they frequently need to interact with stakeholders
- Capable of taking up complex challenges in Blue Prism environment
- Should be working in Hong Kong Time Zone