Role: RPA (Blue Prism) Developer 4-6 Years Chennai
Experience: 4-6 Years
Job Location: Chennai
• Build and development of a given business operational process automation ensuring it adhere to required development standards, framework and best practices
• Partner with RPA technical analyst / solution architects to assist with solution design
• Partners with Project Manager during project delivery to provide any development clarity and/or troubleshoot any code issues
• Provides mentoring and guidance to other RPA developers
• Creates development standards and promotes modularization and reuse of code
• Contributes to creation of standard approaches and techniques
• Assist with code quality checks and peer reviews.
• Provide technical software support, including investigating and qualifying bugs, interpreting procedure manuals, and maintaining accurate documentation
• Understand, learn and develop on different robotics tools
• Out of the box thinking, to identify and work around process design
Proven experience on developing automation solutions using Blue Prism
• Strong problem solving, and analysis skills
• Deep understanding of technology and architecture concepts
• Previous experience in VB Script/DoT Net will be a benefit.
• Hand-on development experience in any of the programming languages .Net / VB is highly preferred.
• Writing automated testing scripts utilizing selenium is a distinct advantage
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to present technical concepts to a non-technical audience
• A good understanding of front, middle and back office processes
• Worked within Agile environment and other methodology
• Require 4 to 8 yrs. Of total experience
• 2 + years of BluePrism experience
• A Bachelor of Computer Science, Information systems, Information Technology or related disciplines
• Strong knowledge on SDLC / Agile Methodology
• Willingness to learn complex applications and unique data
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
• Strong Academic record or strong related internship /Co-op/Work experience
• Time management skills and the ability to simultaneously work on multiple deliverables
• Ability to thrive in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment.
Primary Skill: Blue Prism
- Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)