Capgemini is a leader in Robotics and Intelligent Automation, and we are looking for interested, motivated and experienced people to join. Robotics automation and cognitive technologies are seeing high level of interest and usage due to their ability to bring in significant quantitative benefits in business operations. Our clients are in different stages of their journey towards adoption of new digital technologies, and we are now looking for RPA Developers in Stockholm to develop and implement robotics and intelligent automation for our clients. If you are looking to enhance capabilities in the new intelligent technologies coming in, this is the place for you.
We can offer you a career as a Robotics Professional, supported by training, an enthusiastic Knowledge Group with experienced colleagues that can coach you as well as learn from you, clients across the globe, and working in a very dynamic environment.
At Capgemini, we help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
As RPA Analyst you will:
- Experience all phases of the design and development life cycle of Robotic Process Automation applications deployed to multiple technology platforms
- Perform RPA design, testing, training and implementation support
- Collaborate with RPA BA and client resources to analyze and design solutions, analyze and details business and technical requirements on RPA application deliverables
- Participate in integrating activities with other IT departments for successful implementation and support of project efforts
- Assist in developing training documentation including proactive identification of additional needs and enhancements
- Strong improve your communication skills in Japanese and English
Necessary skills and experience
Good to have (but not mandatory):
- 1+ years of experience developing RPA for business platforms in any of the RPA tools – UiPath, Blue Prism, Workfusion, Automation Anywhere, NICE, Pega robotics, Kapow with experience of implementing RPA into production
- 2+ years of programming experience
- Willing to train on other RPA and automation tools
- Demonstrate skills in shaping and leading development of business and technical specifications for RPA implementation
- Demonstrated ability to complete tasks within established timelines
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with good oral and written communication skill
- A degree-level education (or equivalent)
- Fluent in Japanese and Business English
We can consider Junior candidate who are motivated to learn RPA Technology. Capgemini can provide trainings.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.