Experienced in blocked invoice handling and discrepancy resolution.
• Experience in procurement process (PO creation, PR processing, goods receipt etc.).
• Escalation point for complex queries
• Continually strives to identify opportunities to simplify, standardize and improve processes.
• Files documents according to procedures for audit purposes.
• Proactively shares knowledge and best practices.
• Responsible for processing transactions and producing outputs in the following areas: resolve customer queries (B2C), resolve client queries (R2A)
• Validate shopping carts and create Purchase Orders
• Manage queries through query management tool (BPOpen), resolve vendor queries over call and email
• Liaise with Suppliers through calls for tracking goods, identifying best price and understanding the ETA.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, out of which some in Procurement.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail