An overview of the role
In this crucial role, you’ll be a key member of a team driving the Robotic Process Automation solutions for our client as a Robotics Developer. Primarily using NICE to produce these RPA solutions along side your team who use Agile methodology to complete each project.
Why this role?
- You will be using NICE to produce and amend Robotic Process Automation solutions
- Build and test simple interfaces between systems or can work on more complex integration as part of a wider team. Integrates and tests components, systems and their interfaces to create operational services
- Produces detailed designs and documents all work using required standards, methods and tools, including prototyping tools where appropriate
- Prioritise and maintain the Live Services backlog, collaborating with Business Analysts, Quality Assurance Testers and other Developers to create and refine user stories that deliver; (Estimating time/ and amendments to wireframes as required)
- Work with Stakeholders to understand and communicate effectively to the business and wider team
- Great communication skills
- Team player who is willing to help others and ask for help from others
- Has or is willing to apply for SC clearance
- Great time management skills
- Forward thinker who is always keen to identify improvements
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Corporate Social Responsibility
We’re also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we’re working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we’re really serious
about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for an 8th year. When you join Capgemini, you’ll join a team that does the right thing.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm