With more than 200.000 people in over 40 countries and more than 800 in Romania, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Together with its clients, Capgemini Romania creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com .
We are looking for a creative, open-minded Software Development enthusiast to be part of Capgemini Bucharest team, who is deeply interested in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), cloud computing, open source and other new technologies.
Successful candidate will join Robotic Process Automation Team and will take active part in developing & implementing innovative and revolutionary Robotic Process Automations concepts.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Automate processes using Capgemini preferred Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technology i.e “UiPath”;
- In house software development incorporating best practices;
- Work closely with Stakeholder to analyze and develop suitable enhancements based on requirements.
- Propose, develop, test and implement innovative solutions;
- Coordinate with global and local support team;
- Ensure that personal and team goals are met according to agreed schedule;
- Should comply with quality, security and company guidelines.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Passionate about new technologies;
- Should have excellent programming/software development background;
- Experience on Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools/technologies.
- Experience in .Net, DB and Power Shell will be an asset;
- Excellent, proactive problem solver;
- Background in application support;
- Experience in creating and managing technical documents.
We also value:
- Analytical skills in practice and thinking and organising abilities;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Good communication skills;
- The ability to work under stress;
- Team work abilities;
- Adaptability and flexibility when threating changes.
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).