Robotic Process Automation Developer
Our ambition is to be the leader for leaders. In practice this means that our clients are the most known global players facing increasingly complex technology ecosystems. In this world we act as the leaders designing and providing solutions that combine all the relevant Intelligent Automation technologies, like Robotics Process Automation, Machine Learning and chatbots. Being truly technology agnostic company means that we are not stuck in solutions that do not get the things done.
We are strongly investing in our Nordic team that is backed up with an ambitious vision and management support. The Nordic Intelligent Automation Center of Excellence team brings together the best automation experts in our area. We provide expertise in customer initiatives spanning from sales support to consulting and development. We are also designing the best cooperation models for automation maintenance with our global colleagues.
We are now looking for RPA Developers and Senior Developers to design, develop and implement robotics and Intelligent Automation solutions for our clients. We are looking for people with:
- Experience in designing and developing Robotic Process Automation solutions (E.g. with Blue Prism, UiPath, Workfusion, Automation Anywhere or NICE)
- Will to expand own skillsets to new RPA and Intelligent Automation technologies, or a wider role covering consulting, project management and business architecture.
- Professional programming expertise, e.g. C#, VB and SQL. Background in test automation or working with Azure or AWS is also a positive sign.
- Get done mentality with a social eye to work on client interfaces
- Strong communication skills in Finnish and English
- Training paths to become the best version of yourself
- Experienced and growing team of professionals to work with
- Interesting customers and cutting-edge technologies
- Health care contributions and wellness grant
- Private medical health insurance
- Option for employee share ownership program (ESOP)
- Good work-life balance
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Please submit your application as soon as possible, however the latest by January 31st.
For more information, please contact Tiina Lehto, email@example.com, +358405687076.