The candidate would perform and/or lead teams to
- Various SOX / SSAE16 audits for multiple clients.
- Perform Business Process reviews and assessments.
- Perform Structured walkthrough of end to end processes and map risks and controls associated with them to mitigate the risk. Knowledge of SAP would be desirable.
- Conduct audit meetings, audit scoping, develop audit plan, RCMs, process documentations, flow charts & process maps and reviews of test results
- Perform Risk Assessments
- Perform Internal Control Assessments
- Team Handling/Project handling
CA with 6 to 7 years Experience
- Independently perform multiple Audit assessments in a client facing environment.
- Create/assist to create audit reports and present them to the top management (of client organization).
- Schedule periodic meetings with the client & various stakeholders for completing the audits & provide periodic status updates.
- Ensure completeness of Projects/deliverables on time and in the expected quality.
- Project Management