To manage and drive Information Security and Business Continuity Management for Bangalore BSv site in line with the Global Information Security Management System and Business Continuity Management System.
- Conduct periodic Risk Assessment, review the identified/open risk and guide the client engagements and support function to treat the risk through cost effective controls
- Conduct Business Impact Analysis for client engagements and support function
- Guide the client engagements and support function to draft Business Continuity Plan and test as per Operational Risk & Compliance Calendar
- Conduct periodic Information Security and Business continuity awareness sessions for all new joiners
- Develop and promote Information security and Business continuity awareness through various channels like email blasters, posters.
- Frontend Security Incident Response and Management for Security and Business continuity incidents
- Develop Information security procedures in line with Global ISMS and enforce the same
- Conduct Due diligence for new premises and extension of floors in the existing building
- Conduct Due diligence for new suppliers and 3rd Parties used in the BSv operations
- Takes responsibility to support the effective running of a set scope of physical locations / management systems or functions with support from a Risk and Compliance Manager.
- Good technical documentation skills
- Executes assigned activities within the overall scope of work.
- Maintains detailed status for all activities in the area.
- Reports regularly.
- Maintain Stakeholder relationship