Role Brief –
To manage and drive Information Security and Business Continuity Management for Chennai BSv site in line with the Global Information Security Management System and Business Continuity Management System.
He will be responsible for a defined scope of the management system, location, engagement or specialty within Risk and Compliance and reports to the Location Risk and Compliance Manager.
Essential Skills and Experience –
– 5 to 8 years of Experience in IT, out of which 3 to 4 years of experience in Information Security and Business Continuity Management.
– Good level of familiarity in ISO 27001 and ISO 22301 Standards
– Strong background in one or more Management Systems.
– Able to demonstrate strong problem solving, communication and improvement skills.
Desirable Skills and Experience
– Certified in CBCP / PMP
– Certified Lead Audit, CISM / CISSP/ CISA / CGEIT / CRISC
Key Responsibilities –
1. Conduct periodic Risk Assessment, review the identified/open risk and guide the client engagements and support function to treat the risk through cost effective controls
2. Conduct Business Impact Analysis for client engagements and support function
3. Guide the client engagements and support function to draft Business Continuity Plan and test as per Operational Risk & Compliance Calendar
4. Conduct periodic Information Security and Business continuity awareness sessions for all new joiners
5. Develop and promote Information security and Business continuity awareness through various channels like email blasters, posters.
6. Frontend Security Incident Response and Management for Security and Business continuity incidents
7. Develop Information security procedures in line with Global ISMS and enforce the same
8. Conduct Due diligence for new premises and extension of floors in the existing building
9. Conduct Due diligence for new suppliers and 3rd Parties used in the BSv operations
10. Takes responsibility to support the effective running of a set scope of physical locations / management systems or functions with support from a Risk and Compliance Manager.
11. Good technical documentation skills
12. Executes assigned activities within the overall scope of work.
13. Maintains detailed status for all activities in the area.
14. Reports regularly.
15. Maintain Stakeholder relationship