Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Strong project management skills applied in a business/corporate environment
- Experience in managing multiple design projects
- Strong client management and team management skills
- Handle the complex problem raised by client and provide solution to problem
- Experience of managing end-to-end payroll (pre-payroll, Time & attendance, source to gross, gross to net, post payroll & year-end, reporting & compliance)
- System data entry experience (SAP, Workday, Oracle, etc.) – any one mandatory
- Very good knowledge of English and German
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Handle the client communication and client Reporting part
- Handle the complex problem raised by client and provide solution
What duties will help you grow?
- Lead and manage the client engagement and the project team.
- Process, maintain & administer pre-payroll & Source-to-gross (e.g. earnings, deductions, payments, absences & leaves, time-offs, pay adjustments, etc.)
- Run & reconcile gross-to-net calculations as per payroll calendar (both oncycles, offcycles & special pays), process corrections on the system and produce electronic payslips
- Run quarterly and year-end payroll (manage adjustments, file, process & remit tax to authorities, statutory reporting)
- Manage Payroll reporting & Compliance (including standard & ad-hoc reports)
- Manage assigned part of the process according to Capgemini methodology and/or agreed transition plan
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership. Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation.
Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).