Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- 3-4 years’ experience on individual position within end2end Payroll area and proficiency in using SAP payroll
- Fluent English and Good communication skills
- Improvements oriented mindset with the ability to see bigger picture
- Attention to details and very good analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adapting to rapidly changed environment
- Readiness to work in shifts (Monday-Friday, between 8 a.m. and 11 p.m.)
What duties will help you grow?
The purpose of this role is timely and accurate coordination of employee payroll data for a well-established retail UK brand within Digital Employee Operations. This also involves interacting with the client on a daily basis via phone and email, working on resolving payroll related issues, cooperating with other delivery team members and ensuring that the documentation is up to date. The role purpose is also to ensure knowledge sharing with other team members and work coordination in the team.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of SAP system and end to end payroll process
- Initiating the changes and improvements in the process within given area
- Taking the ownership of the payroll delivery on time and accurately and Manage assigned part of the process according to Capgemini methodology and client’s need
- Taking part into the system tests, improvements, new reports set up
- Provide clarification of payroll policies and procedures and organize knowledge sharing sessions internal and cross teams
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership. Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation.
Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).