Revenue Invoicing | 2 to 4 Years | Pune
- Involve in the preparation of the Invoices based on allocated region.
- Compilation of IFRS15 requirements.
- Timely preparation of monthly reports associated with the month closing activities
- Analysis of major WIP/ (BIA) for respective customers and find out the reason to close it.
- Analyzing revenue and associated KPI’s on a monthly basis to ensure zero leakage and optimization wherever possible.
- Understanding systems so as to minimize invoices/ Revenue related issues
- Preparation of ad hoc reports as per requests from the management
- Automation wherever possible with use of macros/power BI to reduce manual efforts in preparation of reports
- Involve in the month end activities related to Revenue.
- Coordinating with PM to ensure timely preparation of Invoices
- Closely work with the Controllers to ensure required documents (SOW) are in place and minimize the risk on account.
- Strong hold on the invoicing and review of Accounts Receivable to maximize cash collection.
- Compliant with Process, Tax and Audit.
- Sound knowledge of Financial Planning and Analysis and Financial Accounting
- Knowledge of IFRS, accounting standard for revenue recognition
- Should be hands of experience in ERP (Preferable)
- Having a knowledge of invoicing for software organization will be an added advantage
- Proficient at analysis leading to suggestions/recommendations for improvement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office specifically Excel and ability to automate reports required for analysis
- Self-driven – takes up new responsibilities in new areas and suggests/implements the best possible approach to complete them
- Communication skills – Written, Verbal and Oral (English)
- Excellent interpersonal skills – dealing with Controllers and Project Managers to ensure execution of tasks
September 8, 2021