- Managing Scheduling activities end to end and MIS activities.
- Client Interaction and WFM Operational delivery as per KPI’s
- Focus on innovation and ability to operate independently in an environment strongly focussed on creating impact for the business
- Liaison with onshore partners and ensure success of the engagements
• Perform continual analysis of current performance (noting recent historical trends) and conduct real-time re-forecasting to make necessary adjustments in staffing plans and coordinate with Operations teams to achieve service level goals / business objectives for a multi-site operation.
• Generates and evaluates staffing schedules, and ensures data updates into scheduling system and provides recommendations based on analysis.
• Customer Focus: must demonstrate competency in dealing with all levels of employees /management and building strong relationships with teams and all organizational customers.
• Functional/Technical Skills: must possess strong quantitative, analytical and technical aptitude skills
• Drive for Results: must possess the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be accountable for performance.
• Time Management: must be able to multi-task, be detail oriented and demonstrate strong organizational skills.
• Interpersonal Savvy: must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with all levels of organizational customers and team members.
• Written Communication: must possess the ability to effectively, accurately and concisely convey thoughts and concepts, and provide information to all organization customers.
• Problem Solving: must demonstrate the proactive ability to find and define problems, understand business impact, identify solutions and provide recommendations for corrective action.
• Decision Quality: must possess the ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills.
• Learning on the Go: must be willing and able to take the initiative for learning, increasing knowledge and improving skills in a self-directed manner to improve performance and position added-value.
• Dealing with Ambiguity: ability to adapt and excel as a team player in a fast-paced and change-oriented environmentural Attributes
Education and Experience
- Graduate from accredited educational institute.
- Candidates having 4 to 07 years of relevant experience in areas Scheduling, Real Time Team operations and Team Handling
- Aspect knowledge would be an added advantage
- Must have strong verbal and written communication
- Project management skills with an ability to set and maintain priorities