Who you’ll be working with:
At Capgemini Invent we ideate and bring to life what’s next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, we have a 6,000+ strong team.
As a globally renowned technology and digital leader, we have the responsibility, the ambition and the means to contribute to solving major societal questions that are shaping our future world. Invent for Society aims to value how social impact is part of the fabric of what we do.
See what it’s like to work at Capgemini Invent, visit our Glassdoor page
An overview of the role:
The objective of the role is to proactively manage the resourcing process within Capgemini Invent, identify issues affecting resourcing performance, then help to develop solutions working with a wide variety of stakeholders in order to support the Management Team in ensuring INVENT meets its financial and non-financial targets. It also includes an element of analysis.
Why this role?
In this role you will respond to resource requests from key stakeholder within Invent and the wider Capgemini organisation, which includes:
- Owning requests for your skills areas, identifying appropriate candidates, liaising with Business Team Leads, submitting CVs to the requestor, putting candidates and requestor in touch to discuss the role, keeping requestor, candidates and stakeholders updated on status and updating the internal systems to reflect opportunity in the forecast
- Actively seek placement opportunities for resources coming available by building relationships internally and identifying open opportunities in the internal systems.
- Placing Consultants into roles, balancing their development needs with the needs of the business, you will meet with/become familiar with the resources within the team(s) that you are responsible for, understand their career aspirations and development needs, ensuring their profiles are kept up to date, and understanding any training needs for resource where appropriate.
- Placing resources onto sales support and other non-billable work (in the absence of fee paying work) that supports the pipeline and internal initiatives.
- Providing Management Information, as required, to senior stakeholders
- Updating the internal systems with forecasted project information and ensure all updates are made in a timely and accurate manner.
You are likely to have been working in a similar role, and will be a highly visible people orientated style with the assertiveness, determination and relationship building skills to challenge objectives and ensure positive results – alongside a positive, enthusiastic attitude with the ability to maintain calm and patience under pressure.
In addition you will have excellent analytical and problem solving skills, a clear thinker, with an aptitude for detail and good influencing skills
You will have strong Excel, Word and Powerpoint abilities, and it would be desirable if you have had previous experience of working with RETAIN
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/service/invent/