Resource Manager – 9-12 Years
1. Respond to resource requests from:
i. Project and Program Managers within and outside of Practices.
ii. Account and Business Development Managers within and outside of Practices.
iii. Resource Managers from all areas of Capgemini.
iv. This involves owning requests for your skills areas, identifying appropriate candidates, liaising with Capability Leads, submitting CVs to the requestor, putting candidates and requestor in touch to discuss the role, keeping requestor, candidates and Capability Leads updated on status, updating Retain to reflect opportunity in the forecast.
2. Actively seek placement opportunities for resources coming available:
i. By building relationships with the Sector interfaces
ii. By building relationships with other Resource Managers (from other areas of the company).
3. Place consultants into roles, balancing their development needs with the needs of the business
4. Meet with/become familiar with the resources within the team(s) that you are responsible for, understand their career aspirations and development needs.
i. Ensure that up to date profiles are held on the database
ii. Understand training needs for resource where appropriate
5. In the absence of fee paid roles, place resources onto sales support and other non-billable work that supports the pipeline and internal initiatives
6. Provide Management Information, as required, to the Business Unit Heads/Capability Leads, Business Operation Managers and Consultants
Bangalore & Mumbai