Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills with effective network building
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills with ability to prioritize effectively, often in complex environments
- Resistance to stress, ability to work under time pressure, tight deadlines and within changing environment
- Excellent German and English both in speaking and in writing
- Customer-focused attitude
- Proactive approach and ability to improve processes
- General knowledge of IT (mainly Cloud and Infrastructure)
- Experience in working with MS Excel (intermediate level is a must)
- Previous experience in recruitment or project management as well as work experience with R2D2 system would be an asset
What duties will help you grow?
- Day to day demand and bench management with active demand matching to appropriate skillset
- Taking responsibility for projects’ staffing, including subcontractors and global candidates if required and Actively searching for assignments and matching them with resources
- Regular skill gap analysis to reduce bench and fulfil market trends; Acting as a SPOC for Regions in terms of staffing activities and requests
- Reporting KPIs, demand and supply statistics to BU management; Cooperating with multiple stakeholders to ensure appropriate resources’ demand and supply management
- Building Resource Management visibility across global environment; Updating resources database with all necessary information
What your development path can look like?
Within our Eastern Europe Resource Management professionals, you will be responsible for effective demand and bench management across multiple capabilities, accounts and regions to optimize costs and skills allocation. As a Resource Manager you will work with multiple stakeholders to allocate talents for short- and long-term projects as per client’s demand.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).