Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Fluent French and English
- General knowledge about IT (mainly Cloud and Infrastructure)
- Customer-focused attitude
- Proactive approach & willingness to learn
- Attention to details
- Ability to manage multiply tasks simultaneously
- Problem solving attitude
- Work experience with MS Excel (minimum intermediate knowledge)
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Previous experience in Resource Management or PMO area
- Work experience with R2D2 system
What duties will help you grow?
- Updating demand and supply database with all necessary information
- Analyzing resources database for gaps and proactively resolving all discrepancies
- Reporting KPI’s and staffing statistics to senior management
- Proposing new reporting functions, simplifying current; Driving improvements identified through analyzing historical data as well as upcoming trends
- Strong cooperation with Operational Resource Manager to ensure highest data accuracy
What your development path can look like?
Within our Eastern Europe Resource Management professionals, you will be responsible for effective demand and bench management across multiple capabilities, accounts and regions to optimize costs and skills allocation. As a Resource Manager you will work with multiple stakeholders to allocate talents for short- and long-term projects as per client’s demand.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).