Title : Resource Management Lead [Operations]
Location : Mumbai
Experience : 15+ years
Graduation : B.E [Any]
Post graduation : Any [HR / Operations preferred]
Requisition ID: 119428
Applicants Designation: Senior Manager/ Program Manager
Application Services Two (AppsTwo) delivers end-to-end lifecycle management of entire suite of application services to clients in Continental Europe. AppsTwo aims to present its clients with a seamless service between IT architecture, implementation projects, application management, upgrades, renewals and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). The Offshore Business Unit (OBU) is the delivery hub for AppsTwo, with the primary objective of achieving radical improvements in Productivity, Flexibility and Value for customers by means of industrialized delivery and a focused business-driven approach.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading entire Resource & practice operation management team for a practice of 9000 plus people and reporting into Operations Head.
- Resource management, Practice budgets and forecast, Reporting and dashboard related to RMG & Operations function, Seat Forecast , Bench management and Fresher hiring, training and deployment.
- Recruitment drives (Full time and contractors) to optimize the Supply for demand fulfillment, both at onsite and offshore. Providing panels for mega drive.
- Campus hiring, training and deployment. Plan and coordinate Internal and external training needs.
- Analyze the data and predict the trends in Resource Management in terms of Billability, Utilization, Offshore leverage, Associates, Releases from Project, Project pyramid ( balancing FTE cost), Operating Efficiency.
- Generating various MIS reports on utilization, billing, demand pipeline, supply, bench, Roll off.
- Maintain the Resource Tracker on daily basis. Demand Validation, Effective Float Management, Forecasting and assigning resources with appropriate capabilities and required skills. Selecting personnel for assignment based upon skills, experience, availability, readiness/willingness, location, cost and other complementary data.
- Continuously focus on various emerging and cutting edge technologies on the horizon and do analysis to decide on Strategies and building blocks for the organization.
- Work in collaborative model with other service lines.
- Improve overall resourcing systems, processes and policies. Play a significant role in long-term resource and headcount capacity planning.
- Regular meetings with key stakeholders to increase fulfillment supply/demand) effectiveness.
- Oversee and be responsible for monthly and quarterly budgets. Ability to predict risks and come out with risk mitigation plans.
- Manage and address resource level concerns, aspirations, ability to mentor and counsel.
- Prefer 10 years of experience in managing RMG operations of 5000 plus people and 5 years in RMG leadership role.
- Experience in working in an IT organization in an onsite/offshore model.
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
- Excels at operating in an fast pace environment.
- Good communication, coordination, negotiating skills are must.
- Ability to liaison with Delivery teams, business and various internal support units such as recruitment, finance, HR, facilities and mobility etc.
- Expertise in MS-Office (Excel, PowerPoint) is must.