COMPANY: Capgemini Cloud Infrastructure Services
As a Resource Management Analyst you will be a part of the EE Resource Management team within P&C. The role aims responsibility for administrative tasks in Operational Resource Management area.
What do you need to start?
- Fluent German and English
- General knowledge about IT (mainly Cloud and Infrastructure)
- Customer-focused attitude
- Proactive approach & willingness to learn
- Attention to details
- Ability to manage multiply tasks simultaneously
- Problem solving attitude
- Work experience with MS Excel (minimum intermediate knowledge)
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Previous experience in Resource Management or PMO area
- Work experience with R2D2 system
Your main duties will include
- Updating demand and supply database with all necessary information
- Analyzing resources database for gaps
- Proactively resolving all discrepancies
- Reporting KPI’s and staffing statistics to senior management
- Proposing new reporting functions, simplifying current
- Driving improvements identified through analyzing historical data as well as upcoming trends
- Strong cooperation with Operational Resource Manager to ensure highest data accuracy
Please apply until 30th of April.
Please note that the employment offer for a selected candidate will be presented based on Talent Management Process. For process details please contact your Supervisor.
If you have any additional questions referring to this job posting please contact Marlena Kowalska (for recruitment criteria related questions) or Anna Siudeja-Buchta (for job offer related questions).