Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills
- General knowledge about IT
- Customer-focused attitude
- Proactive approach & willingness to learn
- Attention to details and ability to manage multiply tasks simultaneously, problem solving attitude
- Work experience with MS Excel (minimum intermediate knowledge)
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Previous experience in Resource Management or PMO area
- Work experience with R2D2 system
What duties will help you grow?
- Entering resources demand following processes and procedures
- Being a single point of contact to intenational resources requests
- Proactively communicate Requestors to collect useful information in finding appropriate resources
- Cooperating with Operational Resource Managers from various regions
- Analyzing resources database for gaps and data quality and driving improvements identified through daily work
What your development path can look like?
As a Resource Demand Request Analyst you will be a part of the Global Resource Supply Chain team within EE P&C. The role aims responsibility for administrative tasks in managing demand entry for projects.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).