Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Experience in Finance and Accounting area would be an asset
- Excel skills
- HFM knowledge would be an asset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to stick to deadlines
- Well organized and able to prioritize tasks
What duties will help you grow?
- Checks and analysis of correctness of reported numbers
- Providing CIS global reports to top management for decision making and making sure of high quality of the analysis provided
- Reconciliation of numbers between GBL and SBUs and close cooperation with COE team on reports building and validating them
- Providing consolidated reports & reporting support to UK & Nordic CFO
- Supporting regional reams in GBL requirements, main working tools are Excel and HFM
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
• Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects (standard, part time, late shifts). Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you want to know more? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShubpoagRWA
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).