A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini .
Job location – Winnipeg, Manitoba
Job type – Full-time
Job Role – Reporting & Data Lead
- The Reporting and Data Lead leads the data work stream associated with the Guidewire program including new product implementations upgrades and enhancements.
- Reporting and Data Lead is an experienced resource with significant exposure to previous data related projects across a variety of data disciplines including data analytics, master data management, data governance and data architecture.
- The role of the Data and Reporting Lead is to leverage the expertise of the specialists and developers on the team to assure that quality deliverables are produced within the planned time frame and cost.
- Additionally the data and reporting lead will lead the efforts to illicit needs and requirements from the client business community.
- Provide technical leadership on data focused aspects of insurance focused solutions specifically data warehousing analytics solutions based on the Guidewire platform.
- Provide Financial Insurance preferred Services experience in driving large scale data focused projects within client s business area leveraging knowledge of the business organization and environment and strategic support needs of the customer.
- Provide customer engagement and of definition strategy approach and implementation of enterprise level capabilities.
- Provide Technical leadership on data focused aspects of insurance focused solutions ex Policy, Admin, Platform experience, insurance analytic, use cases etc.
- Participate in project status meetings with team sponsors and all stakeholders Assist consultant team members in the delivery of client presentations.
- Review deliverables prepared by the team before sharing with the client.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.