Job role – Reporting and Data Lead
Job location – Winnipeg, MB
Job type – Full-time
The Reporting and Data Lead leads the data work stream associated with the Guidewire program – including new product implementations, upgrades and enhancements. Reporting and Data Lead is an experienced resource with significant exposure to previous data related projects across a variety of data disciplines including data analytics, master data management, data governance and data architecture. This experience enables the individual to apply best practices and knowledge to the client’s needs.
The role of the Data and Reporting Lead is to leverage the expertise of the specialists and developers on the team to assure that quality deliverables are produced within the planned time frame and cost. Additionally, the data and reporting lead will lead the efforts to illicit needs and requirements from the client business community.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Extensive experience with data focused aspects of insurance focused solutions – Specifically data warehousing analytics solutions based on the Guidewire platform.
• Provide Financial (Insurance preferred) Services experience in: driving large-scale, data focused projects within clients business area. Should have knowledge of the business organization and environment, and strategic support needs of the customer.
• Provide customer engagement and knowledge and experience of definition, strategy, approach, and implementation of enterprise-level capabilities
• Extensive experience with data focused aspects of insurance focused solutions – ex. Policy Admin Platform experience, insurance analytic use cases etc..
• Acts as primary day-to-day point of contact for the customer data team, focused on building strong customer relationships.
• Participates in project status meetings with team, sponsors, and all stakeholders.
• Assists consultant team members in the delivery of client presentations. Reviews deliverables prepared by the team before sharing with the client.
Skill, Experience & General information required:
Basic Technical Requirements
• Experience supporting enterprise level programs with a data expertise, data architecture and data capability delivery experience
• Experience leading projects focused on customer engagement and customer intimacy
• Experience in Customer Master Data Management tools and techniques
• 5+ years project management experience managing data focused experience. Overall 10 + yrs of IT experience
• Must have experience with in data focused project serving as program manager, project manager or scrum leader.
• Experience with Microstrategy (or similar reporting tool), Informatica (or similar ETL tool)
• Experience leading large data focused project in the Financial Services and Insurance industry sectors.
• Experience in professional services/consulting organization
• Experience in Agile approaches to project management
• Ability to travel to client sites
• Experience working with global development teams