Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- General 5+ years’ work experience
- Experience of leading teams and implementing projects
- Hands-on experience on different BI implementation stages
- Ability to recognize and interpret business requirements
- Demonstrating good organizational skills, work to tight deadlines in fast paced environment,
- Work independently and also as part of a team to design and develop solutions
- Apply innovation to transform Service Reporting and improve Time to business value
- Ability to work single-handedly and manage competing priorities
- Strong English communication skills, candidate must be capable to work in an English-speaking environment
The main purpose of this exciting role is managing the overall delivery of Global Command Center team that is responsible for Operational Reporting, Analytics and Business Intelligence.
This involves managing team operations effectively on daily basis including process delivery, developing teams and building strong client relationship.
What duties will help you grow?
- Manage and develop team of ~10 data scientists and reporting experts across various locations
- Manage the operational reporting service of SLA/KPI and data analytics for the Capgemini delivery teams and Client
- Manage and coordinate different BI solution implementation stages, including requirements gathering, data modelling, ETL/reports/dashboards development
- Work with business customers to provide requirements analysis, define scope for new reports’ requirements and perform changes to existing functionality
- Manage the project scope and objective, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Steering processes and resources according to best quality, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Creating strong and effective team motivated towards high performance and objectives realization
- Understanding of Business Intelligence key concepts
- Understanding of Data Intelligence solutions
- Driving and coordinating efficiency projects
- Impact & influencing skills
- Project management skills
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).